Would you like to work for Polaris? We are always looking to expand our growing team with enthusiastic staff who have a passion for sport in the digital market place. More specific information below;
Polaris are looking for a creative and passionate Junior Frontend Web Developer to join our team at our Head Office in Dronfield, Derbyshire.
About the role:
As part of Polaris's growing Design and Marketing teams, we are recruiting a Junior Frontend Web Developer to develop and grow with our online business and e-commerce expansion. Reporting to the Marketing Manager the role will involve creating exciting and engaging graphics to encourage conversion and interaction across our e-commerce platforms. The designer role involves creating great design and artwork across all our print and digital materials, including our email marketing campaigns and our social channels. The role requires you to follow through briefs from creative inception to production and execution, from new product launches to marketing campaign materials.
What we're looking for:
With a university degree or equivalent, and good knowledge of current design software, you will be able to quickly take ideas from creative sketch to delivered artwork. With a flair for typography, illustration and image creation, you are able to bring these elements into the mix to regularly create fresh, exciting designs. We are looking for someone who draws their inspiration from all creative disciplines. A passion for cycling, sports, and outdoor pursuits would be advantageous. You’ll be able to clearly communicate your ideas to your team and to the business, and demonstrate and share your influences and inspiration to encourage the development of the brand. With a can-do attitude, and a personal passion for all things brand and design, you will be able to hit the ground running in this fast paced team. You will need to be a well organised worker who is able to prioritise and work through tasks and projects to get the job done.
This is an exciting time at Polaris, our e-commerce site has been live for over a year and continues to grow month on month. We have lots of exciting new ranges and have just remastered our brand vision so it will be your job to bring it all to life.
• 1-2 years prior work experience ideally in an e-commerce environment
• Excellent knowledge of current design applications, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud and In Design
• Professional working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
• Magento or similar platform experience would be advantageous
• The ability to create print ready artwork
• The ability to develop assets for digital use, across web and social media platforms
• A keen eye for new ideas and creative inspiration and trends
• The ability to communicate your ideas and plans to your colleagues and wider team
• Good attention to detail
• Good organisational and time management skills to keep on top of your workload are essential
• Knowledge and understanding of cycling/sports or other outdoor activities
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further grow their skills in this area of design.
Salary and Benefits
Dependant on experience
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please email your CV with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for this role to our Marketing Manager, Hannah Freudenberg email@example.com.
- MTB SALE
- Ventura Range