How do I return an item?
How do I return an item?
Refunds Refunds are credited via the original payment method used when the order was placed. This may take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear on your bank account statement. Unsuitable? We are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased up to 30 days after the original order. Upon receipt of the item we will process the return and arrange either a refund or replacement as required. Defective items
- We are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased up to 30 days after the original order has been placed PLEASE NOTE returns for exchange of size/colour or for refund are at the cost of the customer. We will ONLY provide a FREEPOST address if the items are deemed to be defective, Please see the defective items Ts&Cs below.
- All returned items must be unused and sent back with all the original sales tags attached in their original packaging. We cannot accept returned items that have been used or not in a re-saleable condition, unless the item has prematurely failed or deemed to be defective.
- All returned items must be received with a completed returns form or a copy of the original sales invoice and an accompanying note advising whether you want an exchange or refund.
- When sending items to us, please ensure you get a proof of postage from the post office and have the item tracked this acts as your insurance should the item get lost whilst in transit.
Items received in error We endeavour to complete all orders, accurately and in a timely fashion. However, occasionally mistakes can happen. If you have received a different item than what was ordered, please contact us on 01246 291100 and we'll be happy to arrange re-delivery of your order as quickly as possible.
- We are happy to refund or exchange any item purchased that is defective at no extra charge.
- If you believe your item is defective please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the fault .We may then provide you with a FREEPOST address for the item to be returned. In some cases the manufacturer may request us to send the item back for assessment before we can provide you with a refund/replacement. If this is the case a FREEPOST address will not be provided, but your return postage will be credited once it is confirmed that the item is defective.
- Please be aware we are unable to refund return postage if the defective item has been sent back before contacting us for the FREEPOST address.
- On receipt should the item be deemed not defective, you will be contacted to arrange collection or re-delivery at your cost.