Data Processor - Job Description
Polaris Bikewear is a company that is rapidly going places in the Cycle and Outdoor Market. We are looking for a Data Processor to work in a small team operating with data from a variety of different suppliers, including some of the best known and highest profile brands within the industry. You will work within the busy and rapidly expanding online side of the business ensuring that accurate listings are uploaded to the various online channels that we utilise. The successful applicant will be someone who is comfortable working with vast amounts of data and is an avid problem solver.
As a Data Processor, you will need following skill sets and attributes
• Educated to at least College level in Computer Science
• Excellent customer-focused approach
• Good communication skills, both verbally and written
• Inclusive team-working attitude
• Organised, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Proactive and self-motivated
• An interest or understanding of one of the leading internet selling channels
• Salary: Commensurate with experience
• Company Pension scheme
• Working in a busy, open and friendly organisation
• Staff discount purchase scheme on Outdoor and cycle equipment
• Opportunity to purchase discounts cycles on the bike to work scheme through Salary Sacrifice (Tax and VAT free)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We have split the workforce into 2 teams with one team working from home whilst the other team works in the office. Hand sanitiser stations around the building, paper throw away towels for hand drying after regular hand washing.
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• What about this role excites you and made you want to apply? Please describe your interest in working with us. (250 words max).
• Please describe a time when you have solved a challenging problem and your approach? (250 words max)
• Which selling channel do you see as the most likely to grown in the next 10 year and why? (250 words max)
Expected Start Date: 01/04/2021
Thank you for your interest in a career at Polaris. if you have skill that could help Polaris grow we would like to hear from you.
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org