Shipping and Delivery
Important information regarding your order or future orders.
• Delivery InformationAt Polaris Bikewear our aim is making sure you get your order as quickly as possible. Below each header is information relating to how we get our goods in your hands and how our costs are calculated.
• Your Contact InformationPlease ensure all your contact details are 100% correct at the time of ordering. Help us delivery your order as efficiently as possibly by providing us with mobile telephone number when placing your order on our website. This way your parcel carrier can contact you, should they need to on the day of your delivery. If you are international a telephone number is a requirement for customs and providing one with speed up your clearance / delivery speed.
• General Order InformationWe aim to process and ship all orders placed before 2pm (Monday to Friday) within 1-2 working days. This may not always be possible during the busy trading periods such as Christmas and may lead up to a delay of an extra 1-2 working week days. Orders received after 2pm on a Friday will be shipped the following Monday at the earliest - You can always guarantee same day dispatch and fast track delivery within 1-2 working week days when placing your order Monday to Friday and upgrading your chosen delivery method during checkout.
• Holiday PeriodsPlease be aware that during busy holiday periods, such as Christmas we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays that have occurred once an order has left our premises. This is then the responsibility of your dedicated courier. In all circumstance we do our best to ensure your delivery arrives on time but we can not account for external factors. Our last postage date is dictated by the postal service or courier working dates through these periods and this information will be displayed prominently on our website and social channels.
• Postage Costs ExplainedAll Polaris orders are subject to our flat rate charge unless under special circumstance, all clothing orders under £50 GBP will cost between a flat rate weight based fee from £5.99 to £7.99 depending on your selected service. These advertised postage pricing values refer to domestic UK shipping.
Our postage costs are calculated from the combined cost of; postage, packaging, man hours and the living wage pay of our staff.
We offer a FREE "collect from store" service from our HQ in Dronfield (S18 1PN) which we encourage local customers to use, our collection opening times are 10am - 5pm. It is suggested that you avoid lunch times if possible as we are only a small team, we will however do our best to accommodate. If your order is marked as "shipped" but selected "collect from store" this means your order is ready for collection.
• Postage ProvidersDomestic orders are shipped via Royal Mail (unless otherwise specified) with a delivery confirmation code. This is NOT a tracking number but can be used to determine if your order has been delivered successfully. If you require a tracked service please contact us on contact.us(at)polaris-bikewear.co.uk. Other courier services used by Polaris Bikewear include; Parcelforce by Royal Mail, Hermes and DPD. We recommend you use an app such as Parcel to track your order no matter the carrier.
• International OrdersAll international orders come with a tracking code and this can be found on your shipping confirmation.
• Domestic Free ShippingWe now offer a FREE shipping service for domestic resident addresses of the United Kingdom for orders over £50. This is not included for items classed as "oversize" such as bikes, frames, bike transport and large luggage such as bike cases. Bike cases are shipped £10 within the United Kingdom (excluding highlands and islands). All international enquiries for bike cases or bikes are quoted for, on an order by order basis. All shipping must be paid for in addition before the original order will be released.
• Shipping ResponsibilitiesWe will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order, however we will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave goods unattended. Disposal of packaging materials is your responsibility but please keep all of these materials if you wish to return your order. If you wish to change your designated delivery address once the goods have been marked as dispatched, we reserve the right to pass on to you any extra changes made by our carrier for redirecting your delivery. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit please let us know promptly, any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves immediately. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to delivery by the appointed carrier. Liability in such cases is limited to only the value of those items, which are shown to be missing or not received by the customer.
• Order Cancellation / ReturnsOutstanding orders can be cancelled at any time during the period before dispatch. In instances where payment has already been made, an alternative or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be given. To cancel any item, you can e-mail, telephone or live message us quoting your order invoice number. After this time, if items are still unwanted, a full return must be made in the specified return timeframe - You must take reasonable care of the items and must not use them. Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of your returns notice to the address below;
Polaris Apparel Ltd.
Derbyshire, S18 1PN
• Distance Selling RegulationsYou have the right to cancel your order within 14 (Fourteen) days following your date of delivery for any item unused, purchased through the Polaris website for refund. This doe not apply to the following; perishables, consumables, personalised items (spec or design), downloads or digital media.
• Coupons, Promotions & Discounted OrdersPlease note discount codes or promotional offers can only be applied to the stated items and not products outside said offers. Polaris reserve the right to cancel any order seen as manipulating our promotion or going against our offer terms due to error.
If you wish to contact Polaris Bikewear by telephone, please call +44(0)1246 291 100. All other contact information is available via our website footer.